Lord of the Rings 3D Screensaver - 3D Screensaver V. 1.5

War der Download die Wartezeit nicht wert? Habt ihr Anregungen?

Moderatoren: Moderatoren, Redakteure

Antworten
4P|BOT2
Persönliche Nachricht:

Lord of the Rings 3D Screensaver - 3D Screensaver V. 1.5

Beitrag von 4P|BOT2 »

Dieser 3D Screensaver, dessen<i> .scr</i>-Datei einfach in Euer Windows-Verzeichnis kopiert wird (Ihr braucht allerdings eine OpenGL-fähige Grafikkarte), ist vom neuen <b>Lord of the Rings</b>-Film und dem Original-Buch von<i> J.R.R. Tolkien</i> inspiriert. Der Autor hat sich eine Version ausgedacht, die man sich wirklich lange ansehen kann. Die aktuelle Version 1.5 hat jetzt das komplette Ring-Gedicht und neue Bilder aus dem Film. Außerdem könnt Ihr unter Einstellungen den Countdown zum nächsten Release-Termin eintragen und anzeigen lassen.

LordOfTheRings3D.zip

Zitat:
<i>I saw the preview to the upcoming movie "The Fellowship of the Ring" not long ago, which is part 1 of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I was impressed but I figured that this things been a classic novel for decades so I should probably read it before seeing the movie. So I went out n got myself a copy of the the book of the same and its probably better than I expected.

Anyway, I then downloaded the official screen saver, which looks good but its so repetitive that it wasn´t long til I was thoroughly bored. So I looked for a fan made one and only found a few slide show types that had some great pics and looked good but they were also endless cycles put together with some screen saver building program (wheres the fun in that?!) so I decided I´d throw together a quick one of my own. And here it is!" </i>

Hier geht es zum Download: Lord of the Rings 3D Screensaver - 3D Screensaver V. 1.5
Antworten