[Sammelthread] DarkSouls 3 - Another Painted World?

Konsolen und Systeme aller Art: Verquatscht euch!

Moderatoren: Moderatoren, Redakteure

UnX
Persönliche Nachricht:

[Sammelthread] DarkSouls 3 - Another Painted World?

Beitrag von UnX »

Titel: Dark Souls 3
Plattformen: PS4, Xbox One, PC
Release: 12ter April 2016
In Entwicklung: seit 2014
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5lklWVcl1Y

Gerade wurde mehr oder minder bestätigt dass dan DarkSouls 3 gearbeitet, leider gibt es noch keine wirklichen Informationen bis auf dass den Facebook post auf der Offiziellen Seite zum Spiel welche vor 20 Minuten von der DarkSouls 2 seite geteilt wurde.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/DarkSoulsIIIGame

Ich werde den Thread immer Updaten wenn es News oder sonstiges diesbezüglich gibt.

Ich gehe mal stark davon aus dass wir auf der E3 die ersten Infos bekommen werden und die Fachbesucher Ticket zur GamesCon dürfte sich wohl damit nun auch schon gelohnt haben falls From im Businessbereich vertreten ist.

Was würdet ihr euch in DarkSouls 3 wünschen zu sehen bzw. nicht mehr zu sehen.

Praise the sun!
Spoiler
Show
Update 2.6.2015: Soeben wurde auf der DarkSouls 3 Seite die Frage gepostet was sich die Fans von dem Spiel wünschen und Polygon veröffentlichte einen Artikel der auf einem update von VG247 basiert dass DarkSouls 3 auf der diesjährigen E3 Offiziell angekündigt werden soll. Hier geht es zum Artikel: http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/2/8707135 ... nced-at-e3

Bild
Spoiler
Show

Updaten 06.06.2015:

Spoiler
Show
Release 2016 (man kann wieder von März ausgehen)
Plattformen: PS4, Xbox One & PC (vermutlich etwas verspätet)

Aus der E3 soll ein erster Teaser gezeigt werden und Hidetaka Miyazak ist wieder der Director was bedeutet dass der Gute Herr ganz schön fleißig ist da die Entwicklung an Dark Souls 3 schon zum Ende von Bloodborne begonnen haben müssen.

Exclusive Screenshots und ein YouTube Video von The Know beides wurder Offiziellen DarkSouls 3 Facebook Seite entnommen. Kurzfassung was im Video zu sehen ist bezüglich neuen Mechanics:

Die Sign sollen durch die "Sacrifice" Mechanik ersetzt werden wo ein Körper geopfert wird und man in die Welt anderer Spieler damit eindringen und vllt. auch als Mobils Leuchtfeuer fungieren soll (vermutung) ebenso soll es sich auf die Belichtung auswirken.

Als nächstes gibt es die "Heats up" Mechanik während Bosskämpfen wo jedoch noch keine näheren Infos dazu bekannt. Im Thema dazu werden 2 Bilder von ein und dem selben Boss gezeigt auf Bild 1 ist es ein Ritter wärend es auf dem 2ten Bild eine "Dämon" oder etwas ähnliches ist was direkt aus Bloodborn kommen könnte. Gegeben falls ist das "Sacrifice" und "Heats up" eine Art Wiederbelebung der Welten -Tendenzen aus Demon Souls bzw. eine weiter Entwicklung in Bezug auf den sich ändernden Boss und Beleuchtung

Und die dritte Mechanik ist "Sword fighting arts" hierzu gibt es ebenso kaum Infos außer dass man seinen Charakter damit vermutlich weiter Individualisieren kann und den Waffen vermutlich Spezialtechniken verpassen kann.

Feature list aus dem E3 Lead
Spoiler
Show
1-4 Spieler; unsicher: entweder können euch mehrere Spieler in eurer Kampagne helfen oder ein PVP-Modus wird inkludiert
10 spielbare Klassen, die alle von Beginn an auswählbar sind
45 neue Gegner und 15 neue Boss-Gegner (Gegner aus den vorherigen Spielen zählen nicht mit rein)
40 neue Waffen und 100 neue Rüstungsgegenstände (Waffen und Gegenstände aus den vorherigen Spielen zählen nicht mit rein)
60 Minuten Cutscenes (überwiegend “In-Engine” und nicht vorgerendert)
etwa 12 Areale, ähnlicher Umfang wie das erste Dark Souls
Online-Modus über Opfer-Rituale, die zeitgleich ein Kopfgeld auf den Spieler ansetzen
An Opfer-Stätten können Lagerfeuer errichtet und NPCs herbeigerufen werden
Hitze-Feature soll Boss-Kämpfe völlig verändern
Schwertkampfkunst: ausrüstbare Fähigkeiten “Rush In” und “Circle”
Release für Xbox One und PS4 im Jahr 2016
PC ist zwar gelistet, aber “noch verhandelbar”, also unsicher

Quelle: Giga
Hier findet ihr das Video sowie die Artworks.

Video: https://youtu.be/dyRJ5u-L8qw

Artworks:
Spoiler
Show
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Und hier haben wir noch Screenshots
Spoiler
Show
Boss in Ritterform
Bild

Boss in "Dämonenform"
Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Boss Arena
Bild

Bild

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 7395_o.jpg
Was haltet ihr vom gezeigten und den neuen Mechaniken, Screens und Artworks. Persöhnlich bin schon darauf gespannt was es bei der E3 und den folgenden Messen zu sehen gibt und was für Änderungen uns noch erwarten.

Update 18.06.2015
LePie hat geschrieben:Dark Souls 3 wird doch nicht das letzte Spiel der Reihe sein:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015- ... ning-point
Spoiler
Show
Bedameister hat geschrieben:Das Spiel wird übrigens nicht vom gleichen Team entwickelt wie Bloodborne, also wohl dem gleichen welches Dark Souls 2 gemacht hat (was ja auch irgendwie logisch ist).
Aber Miyazaki ist dennoch der Director des ganzen (War er auch bei allen Spielen außer Dark Souls 2)

Hier mal ein paar Infos von der E3
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.ph ... count=1261
I was lucky enough to be in the first showing of Dark Souls III, and here are my impressions:

Miyazaki gave a 20 minute presentation before the demo started. He said the focus of the game was to increase the sense of scale and immersion, evolve and deepen the concept that the series is known for, and push the apocalyptic world and heroic lore. The game has a very strong visual identity, with Miyazaki using the term "withered beauty" to describe the artistic theme.

That theme becomes immediately apparent once the demo began; the light from the faded sunset coated the entire level, the shrubs on the ground looked like they belonged in California, and there were decaying pillars and rubble everywhere. Personally, I was wowed when we came across a dead dragon; the player controller moved in closer and we saw the ashes of the dragon slowly drifting away, gently being pushed by the wind. I am by no means an expert in graphics, but I think the graphics are pretty close to Bloodborne, with this game edging it out. Since the visual identity is so strong, however, I'm partial to say that it's a beautiful game.

The demo mostly focused on the changes/additions made to combat, but Miyazaki did mention that he was a big fan of interconnected worlds, so he made it a priority to have that implemented. Generally, the combat is very much how you all remember it. However, they did take a page out of Bloodborne and introduced some new moves that you can do with the weapons you acquire throughout the game.

It seems that each weapon type have some "exclusive" moves that you could do. The concept for this was to increase the amount of tools and strategy needed (Miyazaki specifically mentions one-on-one fights). For example, holding the longsword with both hands gives you access to the "ready" stance. In this stance, you're able to strike using a strong swing that breaks a guard and a thrust that has long range.

We were then treated to a greatsword, which gives you a "lunge". Normally, the greatsword are weapons of long range and slow swings, but using the lunge and attack, allows you to do a quick upswing that does massive damage. The player character landed one of these hits on a enemy knight and it was sent flying 15 feet into the air. And I'm not talking about a trash mob enemy; it was one of those aggressive knights that has no problem ripping you to shreds. The downside of using this, however, is that you are very vulnerable if you miss.

Later on, we were able to see the player controller use the short bow, which allows you to shoot bows immediately out of moving and rolling. It looked really cool, being able to shoot and move made it look like the player was Legolas. Finally, the final weapon we saw was the dual wield scimitars. It's similar to the Blades of Mercy with longer range. Its special move was the spin move, which worked great for grouped trash mobs. It didn't look too strong though.

Anyhow, as we were going through the demo, the player ended up on a fork in the path. The bottom path had a formidable knight and a group of lower level mobs throwing projectiles. When the player went towards the upper path, we were greeted by a gigantic fire breathing dragon. Miyazaki described the level that was being demoed was a kingdom that was once guarded by many dragons. One by one, they slowly died off (the withering dragon mentioned above was one of them), and dragon on the upper path was indeed "the last guardian". This is the point in which they demonstrated how we could use the dangers of the world to your advantage. When the player ran away from the dragon and back down to the lower path, the dragon follows and unleashes his breath of fire, incinerating our once powerful enemies and effectively clearing the path.

Going forward, we were eventually treated to a mini-boss that was formed from a group of lower level mobs. I can't even describe what it looked like. It was some sort of tentacle, bug-like, slithery thing? Needless to say, it killed the player controller. Miyazaki mentioned earlier in the presentation that the E3 demo was more lenient in difficulty, but the enemies had no problem killing the player. I think he died three times total in that 30 minute total. Afterwards, time was running short so they rushed to get to the boss of the level.

We were given a preview of the boss of the level, "Dancer of the Frigid Alley" (might not be the correct name, as that's what I scribbled in my notes). This particular boss drew inspiration from middle eastern dancers; she had a long, slender body with light armor and a ghostly blue veil. She reminded me of Vicar Amelia from Bloodborne, but I definitely liked the look of this boss more (especially that veil). The boss in the game uses different moves depending on the amount of health it has, and we were supposed to see the second set of moves from the boss, but the player died before he could get there. And of course, we ran out of time from the demo.

A couple of miscellaneous notes: it was played on PC with the XB1 controller, and the build was 30 fps with minor hitches here and there. Miyazaki wanted to return to the fantasy theme after working on the Lovecraftian theme in Bloodborne and joined the DS3 production team once prototyping began. DS3 was planned before Miyazaki became president of From Software and it's now been in development for 2 years. He was able to work on Bloodborne and DS3 at the same time because From is now large enough to have multiple directors working in their studio.

Hope this gives you guys some insight on how the game is so far!
Und natürlich der Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5lklWVcl1Y
IGN Artikel: http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/16/ ... uls-sequel oder hier im Spoiler lesen.
Spoiler
Show
IGN hat geschrieben:BY CHLOI RADDark Souls 3 looks like everything I want in a Dark Souls sequel. It’s brutal, but beautiful, mysterious, yet familiar, and while the demo played during Bandai Namco’s E3 demo was hands-off, it looks as mechanically complex as anything a hardened Souls veteran can hope for from the infamously challenging series.

Much of what I saw at the preview event was the same old Dark Souls that fans of the first know and love. The level demonstrated was called Wall of Lodoleth, a crumbling stone fortress similar to the first game’s Undead Parish. Cobbled bridges, basements, and walkways both vast and dangerously narrow made up the interwoven environment. From the bonfire at the start to the boss room at the end, you got the sense that paths branched and overlapped; that there was more to the level than might immediately be apparent.
“Areas are interconnected just like in the first Dark Souls,” said Miyazaki. “Having an interconnected map is my favorite.”

Enemies encountered during the demo ranged from hostile undeads to unrelenting knights with greatshields and spears. Some of these emaciated undeads came in the form of hostiles, while others kneeled and prayed at the faded sun above. A dragon even made an appearance, swooping in to blow fire at a horde of undead below. The most mysterious enemy was a seemingly normal hollow among a praying group up on a roof, who without warning transformed into some kind of horrible tar-like creature that devastated all surrounding enemies and eventually the player.
The boss at the end was called Dancer of the Frigid Valley, a huge, spindly, dancer-like creature that moved like smoke from a candle; a graceful but unpredictable rhythm. It reminded me a bit of Voldo from Soul Calibur, but instead of claws it wielded a long, narrow fire sword that set the boss room aflame with every swing.

According to Miyazaki, bosses have multiple stages where their movesets change, but our demonstrator didn’t make it to the second level of the fight.
Despite getting slaughtered by the boss, the person demoing the game for us did get lots of melee combat in with Lodoleth’s lesser enemies. It’s hard to say how the combat feels without actually getting a chance to play, but your options are mostly the same. The sword and shield combo is back, but you can still two-hand weapons as well. I saw the player, wielding a longsword, parry and riposte an enemy, backstab another, and stun opponents that were blocking. During the course of the demo, he also found and used a Greatsword, a long and short bow, and a set of dual-wielded blades called Legion Scimitars. Also, good old firebombs.
The newest combat feature is called the Ready Stance, which allows players to utilize devastating special abilities, like a powerful slash attack or an upward thrust that sends enemies flying into the air. These were special moves beyond the simple strong attacks you could do in other Souls games. It seemed more similar to the charge attacks in Bloodborne.

Miyazaki noted that “improved player controls” make moving around during combat more “intuitive.” And for those who hated Bloodborne’s dodge-stepping, Dark Souls 3 features the usual dodge-rolling of other Souls games.
Besides the Ready Stance, another new feature were small gravestones. When standing near one, you can press the action button to “offer flame,” which illuminates the gravestone in a blue light. After lighting it up, an epitaph on the tomb read: “Grave of nameless retainer. Raised his sword for the Lord of Cinder.”
This isn’t a huge feature of the game, according to Miyazaki, who explained how they can be used as landmarks, torches, or simply a way to learn bits of lore. They’ll be hidden throughout the game for the player to find.
As far as lore goes, Miyazaki was silent. When I asked whether the game was set in Lordran, Drangleic, or another kingdom altogether, Miyazaki simply said, “Dark Souls 3 shares the same world with Dark Souls 1 and Dark Souls 2.”
He also kept quiet when asked about the giant, faceless knight at the end of the trailer, who Miyazaki referred to as the Lord of Cinder. Is it Gwyn? Is it the player character from the first Dark Souls? No comment yet.

Several things about Dark Souls 3 are still secrets. The team didn’t have much to reveal yet about multiplayer, only that it exists and there will be summon signs and matchmaking. There was no word on the rumored sacrifice mechanic, but Miyazaki did reference it and promise more info in “later days.”
What I did see, though, was amazing. Everything about the game’s visuals and atmosphere, from the looming environments, to the droning ambient sounds in the background, to the design of enemies, levels, weapons, and armor just screamed Dark Souls 1.
Miyazaki described the visual style they were going for as a kind of “withered beauty.” There was a moment in the demo that captured this perfectly. The player stood before the corpse of a dead dragon and watched as particles of dust and ash were swept off its body by the wind, illuminated in the rays of dying sunlight above.

I’ve always loved the first Dark Souls for the ease with which it can convey such a grand sense of despair, both in its tragic sights and sounds like the aforementioned dragon, but also in its impossibly winding world and the unrelenting dangers that lurk there.
Part of that love, though, comes in mastering the game’s systems, learning its world like a second home, and uncovering the story of what took place there. That will all have to be discussed at a later time, when the Dark Souls 3 team has more to reveal and a hands-on demo for us to check out.
Dark Souls 3 will launch on PS4, Xbox One, and PC in early 2016.

Bild
Und hier noch vermutlich eine Unmenge an Interessanten Infos von Frostitutes auch bekannt als Frosty vom Team Soulbrandt welches den meisten die auch A German Spy verfolgen bekannst sein dürfte. Wie dem auch sei er war zum Closed Doors Event auf der E3 eingeladen und teilt mit uns über /r/darksouls3 was er zu sehen bekam.

General info Before Hands-off Demo:
Spoiler
Show
Firstly, I'm going to start off by saying that I am still at E3 and won't be home until Saturday this week, so I may or may not get to everyone's questions / comments.
What I can say is that (barring illness or some unforseen problem) I'll be doing a stream on Saturday of one of the Souls games and answering any questions people have as well as talking about the trip and Dark Souls 3 in general.
You can check out my channel at twitch.tv/rbfrosty
Regardless, please feel free to reply to this post, or catch me on stream if you have anything you want to know or have clarified, and I will do my best to answer you.
With that out of the way, here's my gigantic wall of text:
General Info Before the Hands-Off Demo

It was basically a sectioned off area / room inside Bamco’s conference area (not on the main floor of E3). We got in line, and the entrance to the room was blocked off by curtains. When we were finally getting ready to go in, the curtains pulled back and a smoke machine started going (i.e.: walk through the fog gate kind of thing :D). Inside the room were three fairly long rows of benches. I’d say each bench fit like 10, maybe 12 people? A few other people crammed in and were standing, so overall there was maybe like 35-40 people? Perhaps one of the other members of Soulbrandt can clarify / deny this.
So the actual event thing started off with confirmation that Dark Souls 3 is going to be a current gen exclusive (meaning no xbox 360 / ps3) and is going to use DirectX 11. They also said that it’s going to be an early 2016 release, so I’d imagine it’s going to be March of next year, possibly earlier though I find it unlikely. They didn’t really comment on the number of Players other than to simply say “stay tuned for details”. There was also a focus on highlighting 3 major points of the game: (1) The visual style / world scale (2) The world view / story line (apocalyptic / heroic lore), (3) Evolving / deepening the game concepts
They talked a bit about level design and made a point of saying that what is visible will be accessible. They also talked about Dynamic light sources as well as particle effects of ash and the physics of clothes / cloth. Basically it’s going to have graphical fidelity very, very, very similar to Bloodborne (but themed more medieval fantasy, obviously). Next the translator was talking about how the map is more complicated and bigger than ever. The game is taking place in an apocalyptic setting, but is not just dark. They are trying to reproduce very unique visuals within the game. The story deals with the lords of cinders. They mention that in the trailer “one of the lords of cinder” is resurrected. Basically the story line of dark souls 3 is about the resurrecting lords of cinder and a dark hero trying to kill them. Don’t really know much more than that. Miyazaki also said that they will be basically sticking to the core gameplay; sense of accomplishment of overcoming difficult and online unique systems to loosely interconnect with other players are still there. Not only that, they are also looking to improve and evolve those systems
The Demo:
Spoiler
Show
The hands off demo started in a giant neo-gothic esque castle. They kept saying that all the buildings in the scenery were subject to exploration, even the ones in the distance. I’m skeptical it’s as “open” as they were trying to make it, but at the very least it should be easy to expect a big comprehensive world like dark souls 1. There was a dead dragon corpse sprawled out on one of the walkway wall things and ash was flaking off of it with a really cool effect (think of something along the lines of Skyrim when you absorb a dragon’s soul).
The character then moved into a tower or room with a surprise attack from an enemy, and there were interactable objects in the area (it was almost identical in concept to that of demons souls 1-1 where the hollows at the bottom of the tower towards the cling ring shortcut where you could fight the dreglings or just throw a firebomb into some exploding barrels and kill everything that way.)
Next the player went downstairs to find a gravestone nearby a wall. They said something about players being able to leave an “epitaph” and that it can be used as a torch and a landmark. Players can torch the graves and by doing so they can learn about the backstory of the game. To be perfectly honest I wasn’t entirely sure of the purpose of these things, or how they really worked.
The player keeps moving onwards and then comes to an area that has a long hallway, and parallel to that are stairs going upwards. A bunch of enemies start to swarm so the character runs up the stairs then a dragon flies in on a bridge thing and breathes fire (looks fucking incredible by the way). Miyazaki then said that designing the first stage to have a dragon in a castle is one of his very favourite things :D.
The first area in general reminded me very much of 1-1 in demons souls. There were lots of shitty useless enemies, and then some crazy strong, really interesting knight enemies. They were very fast and aggressive. From is seemingly focusing less on this idea of million enemy gang bangs and more on having less numbers but more significant and interesting enemies. (Please take this observation with a grain of salt though, as this was just one tiny level that we were shown. I’m hopeful it’s indicative of the entire game, but we shall have to wait and see). Oh, praise the sun is 100% confirmed back [t]/
They progressed in the level to an area that they pointed out was visible from the starting point. Miyazaki really seemed to want to get this point across that what you see you go to. They even said that the insides of the buildings were all subject to exploration. Again, I’m kind of skeptical for whatever reason. I just think it seems incredibly ambitious to try and do, or that there is something being lost in translation or being exaggerated. If it is in fact as they say it is, I am going to be so fucking excited, you all have no idea lol.
The next big thing was that one of the enemies on a church roof (where a bunch of other enemies were praying) turned into this crazy black goo like creature. It was kind of similar to the snake balls in Bloodborne and the Centipede Demon from Dark Souls 1. It was just this big mess of swirling black goop that formed into these arms / tentacle things. It was really, really interesting. From a story / lore perspective it wouldn’t surprise me if this was something to do with a coming darkness, and it was humanity going wild (think of manus or whatever). Either way the enemy went abso-fucking-lutley nuts and killed the other NPCs and the player controlled character fairly quickly.
They also wanted to stress player control being more intuitive this time around, but obviously it’s hard to really talk about this without actually playing the game.
There was also an encounter with two big, fast, scary as shit knights. Firstly, they look incredible. The armor shines in a very dynamic way, and overall just looks really fucking good with the cloth physics and their little tuffs of red fabric poking out of their plate armor. As for how the encounters were, it reminded me of the red eye knights of demons souls. They were just so aggressive. There was the standard sword knight and spear knight. The spear knight would attack behind the shield and poke, but then would swap into a 2h mode then what seemed like a “weapon art” stance for the weapon where it had some attacks similar to the pikes running attack from Dark Souls 1.
The boss room looked like a big cathedral room, and this big plate armored enemy appeared. It had very skinny and very long limbs (all fully plated in shiny metal that had some pretty awesome dynamic lightning). The weapons itself was a flaming sword. The boss’s name is Dancer something (unfortunately I don’t remember the actual name) but it’s been described as moving around like Voldo from Soul Calibur and that’s honestly not a bad description in the sense that it had this very slithering-esque movement to it. It had this veil / cape thing that was very spectre like in appearance that just kind of floated around. Think of seeing cloth or ribbons moving around in liquid (shitty description I suppose but it’s what comes to my mind). Either way, Miyazaki mentioned that each boss has at least two phases, and the second phase of this enemy was to pull out a second sword and dual wield it. The second was an “ash” sword. The boss had these really odd looking attacks. They were hard to predict because the movement was so foreign, but it looked really interesting both from a gameplay standpoint as well as a visual standpoint. One of the other really interesting things about the fight was that the fire sword started igniting the boss area. The pillars caught fire, the floor and carpets caught fire, and a little while into the fight the area was more or less engulfed in flames. Really, really awesome stuff.
Combat:
Spoiler
Show
They talked a fair bit about the “deepening of the combat”. Miyazaki spent some time talking about something they called (I believe) “Weapon Arts”.
The first example of this was the straight sword weapon which has a feature called “ready stance” where the character holds the weapon like this. So there was the normal 1h stance, then the normal 2h stance, then a new “weapon art” they called the “ready stance”. When the character was in the ready stance it got some really cool new moves. They had this different effect on them, and honestly it reminded me a lot of the unique, special attacks of the silver knight straight sword of dark souls 1. One of the special moves allows players to break the block of defending players. The guard break wasn’t like dark souls 2 where you got a free critical, instead you just stagger the opponent for a free hit.
Next weapon was the Greatsword. The weapon arts for it was pretty cool. The character kind of lunges forward with the sword raised vertically in a blocking type stance (Miyazaki made a reference to guts from berserk) and then from there the character was able to issue another attack. It kind of looked like the animations here were cancelable but I think it is done in two parts, and I’ll talk a bit more about it in a bit.
Next weapon they demo’d was the Short Bow. The fucking short bow, holy shit. It is sooo fast. It seemed to have a rolling attack as well. Think of how fast the estoc rolling attack pokes came out in Demon’s Souls; that’s how fast the bow seemed to fire after rolling. It seriously looked more like dragon’s dogma or something. Miyazaki even made a comment that he felt kind of like Legolas from Lord of the Rings. This really, really has me thinking the bow will be a very viable option for gameplay.
The final weapon they showed was a scimitar (unfortunately I forget the full name). Visually it looked identical to the normal scimitar in dark souls 1; however the icon of the item itself when picked up were two scimitars in an X shape. The normal 1h and 2h stances seemed very reminiscent of its previous design in Dark Souls 1, however the “weapon arts” for this specific item was that the character equipped the second scimitar which was previously in a sheath on the characters side. This now had the character holding two scimitars and dual wielding. The attacks while dual wielding were really fucking cool. It was very reminiscent of the movement of the gold tracer special attacks. There was also a spin attack that seemed chargeable (the loading screens had a button layout, and the R2 attack said “hold – charge attack” which had me thinking for a while after how this whole system works.
If I were to speculate (as we didn’t get a hands on demo), I think that while 2h, pressing L2 activates the weapon arts thing (which is what it said in the controller layout load scree). So, weapons arts is ready stance for longsword, lunge for greatsword, dual wield for scimitar etc. From there, the character can use R1 R2 and Charged R2 to attack (again this is my speculation). Basically, every weapon seems to have this unique property to it (kind of similar to trick weapons in Bloodborne) but it seems to be done in a bit more of a practical and unique way. It’s really quite interesting, and I’d love to know more about it. Again, I feel like I need to stress that I didn’t actually get a chance to play the game and test it myself, I could only think about how it’d make sense based on little bit of button layout information I was able to read, and what the character was actually doing on the video feed.
Parry with the shield looked the same as dark souls 1 and demons souls. The character parried an enemy into an instant riposte, rather than having the enemy drop on the ground etc. Some people are going to hate this next part, but I actually kind of like it lol. It seems like the Demon’s Souls / Dark Souls 1 backstab system is back. We don’t know how much damage they do, we don’t know how easy they are to pull off (when the person controlling the character got a backstab in our demo he was literally directly behind the enemy). It’s possible they’ve made it harder to do, but we didn’t get to play, and I have no idea. :(
Also, a lot of people seemed to ask about movement in this game. Animations, character feel, everything I saw has me convinced that this game will feel like controlling a Dark Souls 1 character. There was none of that floaty kind of movement from Dark Souls 2, or slower startup for attack and roll animations etc. The game just looked fast. Equivalent to Dark Souls 1 if not faster in some regards.
Someone seems to have confirmed multi-directional rolling etc. I’m pretty confident they're talking out of their ass, because from what I saw it was the same 4 way directional roll system that existed in Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1. It's possible that there may be a slightly modified version of 4way direction roll system, but I'm not 100% sure as I'm going off memory of a short gameplay demo. Either way, what I mean by somewhat modified is that when the character got close to an enemy and rolled to a side, the character sort of pivoted around the enemy rather than just going directly left or right (kind of like how dashing works in Bloodborne if that makes sense to anyone). Again, we didn’t get to play it, so I can’t say for sure, but that’s my opinion from what I saw.
Q&A
Spoiler
Show
  • Q&A started off with some asshole asking if the game was taking on the direction of having no HUD and being minimalistic, or if it was just for demo purposes, and after being told that it was for demo purposes said “well, I think it looks better without a HUD” or something to that effect, to which Miyazaki replied by saying more or less “well, there is an option to toggle it if you’d like”. Off to a great start zzzzzzzz
  • Dave (davecontrollive) had asked if the world would be more hub based (like Demons Souls), or more interconnected (like Dark Souls 1) or more of a hybrid like Bloodborne and Dark Souls 2. Miyazaki responded by saying that maps are basically interconnected, and even clarified that he himself is taking the lead for the direction of level design (suuuper fucking hyped about that)
  • Someone had asked about the hollowing process for Dark Souls 3, but the answer just more or less said “we’re making some adjustments but we’d like to you stay tuned for updates at a later time”
  • Peeve asked about how invasions were going to work, whether or not it was similar to Dark Souls 1 or Bloodborne or something resembling SL matching etc. Miyazaki said that they were making some adjustments to it but signs would still remain, and that matching would be using Soul Levels. Miyazaki also added that there would be “dedicated game servers” (which is how the translator described it), however I believe what they intended to say was that it’d function in the way Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls 2 worked. Servers would be used to make the connections between players, and then the encounters themselves would shift to peer to peer. Actual dedicated servers for the entirety of the encounter is such a fundamentally different, and important change that I simply can’t see them meaning anything other than what I just described, as you’d expect a change like this to be a big talking point or announcement or something they couldn’t talk about yet, rather than just an afterthought of “oh yea, there’s also this other thing”.
  • Some other dickbag asked about whether the game would be 30 or 60 fps and if it would use Soul Memory (literally right after Miyazaki clarified that it was using level matching). Miyazaki did confirm it would run at 30fps, and then asked kindly to not have any more questions about framerate. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Someone then asked about whether or not an Arena of some sort would make its way into Dark Souls 3. Basically they said that there weren’t any plans to be making an arena, but they were probably going to prepare some kind of exclusive sign or something for people who want to do those types of fights. Not entirely sure what this means.
  • Brandon asked if any unique invasion mechanics would make their way into Dark Souls 3. Things like Old Monk / Mirror knight. Miyazaki said to wait for more announcements later, but that they were planning something unique. Have no idea about any specifics on this.
  • Upgrade system was asked about, and basically it will be an evolution of the Dark Souls 2 system.
  • Amusingly enough Ty asked a PVE question about the lore significance of “the lord of cinder” and whether there’d be any direct connection or continuation to the previous games. Miyazaki said that the usage of “lord of cinder” was a general term, and not referring to any one individual, and that they’d like us to save for a later update.
  • We were then told that this next one would be the last question so someone decided to ask a weapon question that was already answered in the demo, and then that was that. zzzzzzzzzzzz
Conclusion:
Spoiler
Show
People who are familiar with my stream and are familiar with my impressions of the different games in the Souls Series should have a pretty good idea of the significance of what I'm about to say.
"Of everything I've seen so far on Dark Souls 3, there is nothing that I don't like or have issue with". It's a position that's subject to change, but so far it's looking like they've made some excellent design decisions. From what I've seen for myself, and what was explained by Miyazaki-Shacho himself, I feel like they seem to have picked out the best aspects of the individual games and combined them into one. Jerp and I actually managed to both be happy about this game. That doesn't happen. Ever.
Now, I realize that this is incredibly early info, and that a lot of stuff is yet to be known, and that some things may still change. I will make changes to my opinion as I know more about the game, but right now Keanu Reeves just hopped on my hype train and it is not slowing down.
Quelle: http://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comm ... o_of_dark/

Interview mit Miyazaki-San: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxliiQVzdTE

Infos beüglich des Teams was Dark Souls 3 entwickelt:
Spoiler
Show
Some interesting parts:
"Dark Souls 3 is being developed by a different development team to Bloodborne, director Hidetaka Miyazaki has confirmed, with only Miyazaki and "some visual designers" at From Software having worked across both titles."
"Discussing the game's development during a presentation at E3, Miyazaki explained (translated via Bandai Namco producer Atsuo Yoshimura) that "the Bloodborne development timeframe and that of Dark Souls 3 overlaps [by] approximately 1 year."
(...)
"Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor director Isamu Okano will also be supporting Miyazaki in the role of co-director on Dark Souls 3, with Dark Souls 2's director Yui Tanimura also set be joining the team in a non-director role."
Quelle: http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/dark_soul ... borne.html

Update 22.06.2015:

Souldbrandt Conference von der E3. Mit dabei unter anderem: A German Spie, Frosty, Peeve, Lobos JR, Dave, TerraMantis und einige weitere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a85RKSByYjE

Update 21.07.2015:
Spoiler
Show
Kleines Update von Gamesradar über das was in der letzten Ausgabe der Edge berichtet wurde.

Excited for another slice of deliciously-punishing Souls action? Of course you are. And while From Software has confirmed Dark Souls 3 won't be the final entry in the series, it will aim to be the most efficient action-RPG the Japanese studio has ever created. In an excerpt from the latest issue of Edge, the team breaks down how the Gothic PS4-exclusive Bloodborne has fundamentally changed the combat at the heart of the new Souls experience...

There are traces of Bloodborne in the combat, too. While the new hero is no Hunter, he certainly seems more agile than before. The backstep in particular has been sped up, and a longsword is swung more quickly too, with no apparent damage penalty (though enemy health bars – along with the entire HUD – have been disabled here, just as they were at last year’s Bloodborne unveiling).

That increased fluidity is mirrored in the weapon set as well; we find a scimitar on a corpse later in the demo that is, in fact, a pair, and when dual-wielding them, the protagonist strikes with a level of grace and speed unmatched in previous Souls games. They can also be deployed in a spin attack, a tornado of flashing steel that, when properly timed to account for its wind-up animation and correctly spaced to allow for the step forward at the start, can clear a four-strong mob of enemies.
That move – the logically, if rather unimaginatively, titled Spin – is powered by a new core mechanic, dubbed Ready Stance. It’s a pose you can enter from which new types of attacks are launched. With a longsword equipped, for instance, the resulting attack is a forward-moving swipe that hits with enough force to break through an opponent’s guard; later, we’ll use a greatsword for a charging upward slash that launches an enemy into the air, slams then back to the ground and deals enormous damage in the process.

Not all the changes are about hitting hard: the shortbow can now be used to speedily chip away at an enemy’s health from mid-range while locked on (adherents to a rangier, more precise school of archery can stick to the longbow). Overall, there’s been a clear focus on improving the range of attacks at your disposal, and the damage you can dish out

Edge Cover: Bild
Quelle: http://www.gamesradar.com/how-dark-soul ... loodborne/

Update 04.08.2015:

Der GamesCon Trailer wurde Veröffentlicht, man merkt deutlich dass es Düsterer ist und Grafisch an Bloodborne angelehnt ist. Vor allem gibt es auch einige nette Bosse zu sehen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3B4egZ6UwI

Update 05.08.2015

2 Minuten abgefilmtes Gameplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Lq_mNYy2k

21 Minuten Hands-On Impressions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Masg_4Hhl0

IGN Gameplay zum Boss 'Dancer of the Frigid Alley':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ2ahQU2WN0

Desweiteren auch 16 min Spielaufnahmen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha8eRiP0DmI

Danke an Beda und LePie fürs Posten, denke über die Tage dürften noch bisschen was vpn überall zusammen kommen.

TerraMantis 10 Things to know about DarkSouls 3 inklusive infos bezüglich Battleart(Swordart) und Backstep Mechanik.

https://youtu.be/uXBLfgKjABI
Zuletzt geändert von UnX am 27.10.2016 22:15, insgesamt 20-mal geändert.
Bild
LeKwas
Persönliche Nachricht:

Re: [Sammelthread] DarkSouls 3 (in)offiziell bestätigt.

Beitrag von LeKwas »

Naja, was ich mir wünschen würde, wäre generell besseres Leveldesign, und weniger Fantasy-Kitsch und ein stärkerer Fokus auf den Horroraspekt (im Vergleich zu DS, DkS und BB kann DkS 2 da nicht mithalten).
Zuletzt geändert von LeKwas am 04.08.2015 19:57, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Inoffizieller 4Players-Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/BQV9R54
DextersKomplize
User ist gesperrt.
Persönliche Nachricht:

Beitrag von DextersKomplize »

Mmmmhh, mir egal, ich hab noch net mal richtig mit Bloodborne angefangen. Und nach Bloodborne ist DKS sicher zu lahmarschig.
  • Spielt zur Zeit: Alles und nichts, aber immer -> PES 2017 inkl. DFL Option File v4
Jeder hat ein Recht auf meine Meinung.
UnX
Persönliche Nachricht:

Beitrag von UnX »

LePie hat geschrieben:Ich weiß nicht, auf den offiziellen Seiten finde ich nichts und das hier sieht bislang auch relativ nichtssagend aus.

Naja, was ich mir wünschen würde, wäre generell besseres Leveldesign, und weniger Fantasy-Kitsch und ein stärkerer Fokus auf den Horroraspekt (im Vergleich zu DS, DkS und BB kann DkS 2 da nicht mithalten).
Mittlerweile ist auch dass soon von der Seite wieder verschunden und bei der Info kam hinzu not official announcment. Jedoch kann man schon davon, einfach mal abwarten was die E3 bringt, aber dürfte ja sowieso nicht vor nächstem Jahr erscheinen und was den Kitsch angeht kann ich dir nur zustimmen.

Hoffe dass man einflüsse vom Bloodborne Kampfsystem merkt.

@Dexter: Ich habe auch noch meinen spaß mit Bloodborne und hoffe dass der DLC gut wird wovon ich einfach mal ausgehe.
Bild
saxxon.de
Persönliche Nachricht:

Beitrag von saxxon.de »

Dark Souls 3 kommt bestimmt. From ist immerhin ein japanisches Studio, da sind Fortsetzungen von erfolgreichen Spielen obligatorisch - erst Recht im heutigen Spielemarkt.

Was ich mir drin wünschen würde? Das lässt sich mit einem Wort beantworten:

Miyazaki.
"The saloon doors stopped swinging /
The piano player stopped playing /
In the shadows / I could hear Archaic Spanish phrases /
The preacher stood up from his table; in his right hand he held a bible /
And in his left, the business end of a Winchester rifle"
Clutch - A Quick Death in Texas

$tranger
Persönliche Nachricht:

Beitrag von $tranger »

Im Moment bin ich erstmal mehr als gesättigt. Mal schauen wie's so aussieht wenn es so weit ist.

@OP
Danke, dass der Sammelthread nicht auch so ein blödes Zitat mit drin hat ^^
Bild

Ihr seid Anime-Fans? Dann seid ihr im Anime-Diskussionsthread genau richtig!
UnX
Persönliche Nachricht:

Beitrag von UnX »

Kleines mini Update:

Soeben wurde auf der DarkSouls 3 seite die Frage gepostet was sich die Fans von dem Spiel wünschen und Polygon veröffentlichte einen Artikel der auf einem update von VG247 basiert dass DarkSouls 3 auf der diesjährigen E3 Offiziell angekündigt werden soll. Hier geht es zum Artikel: http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/2/8707135 ... nced-at-e3
Bild
UnX
Persönliche Nachricht:

Beitrag von UnX »

Update 06.06.2015

Release 2016 (man kann wieder von März ausgehen)
Plattformen: PS4, Xbox One & PC (vermutlich etwas verspätet)

Aus der E3 soll ein erster Teaser gezeigt werden und Hidetaka Miyazak ist wieder der Director was bedeutet dass der Gute Herr ganz schön fleißig ist da die Entwicklung an Dark Souls 3 schon zum Ende von Bloodborne begonnen haben müssen.

Exclusive Screenshots und ein YouTube Video von The Know beides wurder Offiziellen DarkSouls 3 Facebook Seite entnommen. Kurzfassung was im Video zu sehen ist bezüglich neuen Mechanics:

Die Sign sollen durch die "Sacrifice" Mechanik ersetzt werden wo ein Körper geopfert wird und man in die Welt anderer Spieler damit eindringen und vllt. auch als Mobils Leuchtfeuer fungieren soll (vermutung) ebenso soll es sich auf die Belichtung auswirken.

Als nächstes gibt es die "Heats up" Mechanik während Bosskämpfen wo jedoch noch keine näheren Infos dazu bekannt. Im Thema dazu werden 2 Bilder von ein und dem selben Boss gezeigt auf Bild 1 ist es ein Ritter wärend es auf dem 2ten Bild eine "Dämon" oder etwas ähnliches ist was direkt aus Bloodborn kommen könnte. Gegeben falls ist das "Sacrifice" und "Heats up" eine Art Wiederbelebung der Welten -Tendenzen aus Demon Souls bzw. eine weiter Entwicklung in Bezug auf den sich ändernden Boss und Beleuchtung

Und die dritte Mechanik ist "Sword fighting arts" hierzu gibt es ebenso kaum Infos außer dass man seinen Charakter damit vermutlich weiter Individualisieren kann und den Waffen vermutlich Spezialtechniken verpassen kann.

Feature list aus dem E3 Leak
Spoiler
Show
1-4 Spieler; unsicher: entweder können euch mehrere Spieler in eurer Kampagne helfen oder ein PVP-Modus wird inkludiert
10 spielbare Klassen, die alle von Beginn an auswählbar sind
45 neue Gegner und 15 neue Boss-Gegner (Gegner aus den vorherigen Spielen zählen nicht mit rein)
40 neue Waffen und 100 neue Rüstungsgegenstände (Waffen und Gegenstände aus den vorherigen Spielen zählen nicht mit rein)
60 Minuten Cutscenes (überwiegend “In-Engine” und nicht vorgerendert)
etwa 12 Areale, ähnlicher Umfang wie das erste Dark Souls
Online-Modus über Opfer-Rituale, die zeitgleich ein Kopfgeld auf den Spieler ansetzen
An Opfer-Stätten können Lagerfeuer errichtet und NPCs herbeigerufen werden
Hitze-Feature soll Boss-Kämpfe völlig verändern
Schwertkampfkunst: ausrüstbare Fähigkeiten “Rush In” und “Circle”
Release für Xbox One und PS4 im Jahr 2016
PC ist zwar gelistet, aber “noch verhandelbar”, also unsicher

Quelle: Giga
Hier findet ihr das Video sowie die Artworks.

Video: https://youtu.be/dyRJ5u-L8qw

Artworks:
Spoiler
Show
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Und hier haben wir noch Screenshots
Spoiler
Show
Boss in Ritterform
Bild

Boss in "Dämonenform"
Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Boss Arena
Bild

Bild

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 7395_o.jpg
Was haltet ihr vom gezeigten und den neuen Mechaniken, Screens und Artworks. Persöhnlich bin schon darauf gespannt was es bei der E3 und den folgenden Messen zu sehen gibt und was für Änderungen uns noch erwarten.
Bild
johndoe730744
Persönliche Nachricht:

Re: [Sammelthread] DarkSouls 3 - E3, Screens, Video update 6

Beitrag von johndoe730744 »

ich finde das sieht sehr sehr geil aus...ich glaube das schnelle BB und das methodische DkS können coexistieren

ich muss sagen das das bisherige storyelling der souls reihe mir sehr gefallen hat...ich glaube aber das man das nicht mehr wirklich verbessern kann nach BB...deswegen finde ich das statement mit den 60min cutscenes sogar sehr geil
UnX
Persönliche Nachricht:

Re: [Sammelthread] DarkSouls 3 - E3, Screens, Video update 6

Beitrag von UnX »

Update 09.06.2015:

Vermeinliches Promobild Quelle ist dass englische IGN jedoch gibt es keine Bestätigung.

Bild
Bild
Bedameister
Persönliche Nachricht:

Re: [Sammelthread] DarkSouls 3 - E3, Screens, Video update 9

Beitrag von Bedameister »

Das Spiel wird übrigens nicht vom gleichen Team entwickelt wie Bloodborne, also wohl dem gleichen welches Dark Souls 2 gemacht hat (was ja auch irgendwie logisch ist).
Aber Miyazaki ist dennoch der Director des ganzen (War er auch bei allen Spielen außer Dark Souls 2)

Hier mal ein paar Infos von der E3
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.ph ... count=1261
I was lucky enough to be in the first showing of Dark Souls III, and here are my impressions:

Miyazaki gave a 20 minute presentation before the demo started. He said the focus of the game was to increase the sense of scale and immersion, evolve and deepen the concept that the series is known for, and push the apocalyptic world and heroic lore. The game has a very strong visual identity, with Miyazaki using the term "withered beauty" to describe the artistic theme.

That theme becomes immediately apparent once the demo began; the light from the faded sunset coated the entire level, the shrubs on the ground looked like they belonged in California, and there were decaying pillars and rubble everywhere. Personally, I was wowed when we came across a dead dragon; the player controller moved in closer and we saw the ashes of the dragon slowly drifting away, gently being pushed by the wind. I am by no means an expert in graphics, but I think the graphics are pretty close to Bloodborne, with this game edging it out. Since the visual identity is so strong, however, I'm partial to say that it's a beautiful game.

The demo mostly focused on the changes/additions made to combat, but Miyazaki did mention that he was a big fan of interconnected worlds, so he made it a priority to have that implemented. Generally, the combat is very much how you all remember it. However, they did take a page out of Bloodborne and introduced some new moves that you can do with the weapons you acquire throughout the game.

It seems that each weapon type have some "exclusive" moves that you could do. The concept for this was to increase the amount of tools and strategy needed (Miyazaki specifically mentions one-on-one fights). For example, holding the longsword with both hands gives you access to the "ready" stance. In this stance, you're able to strike using a strong swing that breaks a guard and a thrust that has long range.

We were then treated to a greatsword, which gives you a "lunge". Normally, the greatsword are weapons of long range and slow swings, but using the lunge and attack, allows you to do a quick upswing that does massive damage. The player character landed one of these hits on a enemy knight and it was sent flying 15 feet into the air. And I'm not talking about a trash mob enemy; it was one of those aggressive knights that has no problem ripping you to shreds. The downside of using this, however, is that you are very vulnerable if you miss.

Later on, we were able to see the player controller use the short bow, which allows you to shoot bows immediately out of moving and rolling. It looked really cool, being able to shoot and move made it look like the player was Legolas. Finally, the final weapon we saw was the dual wield scimitars. It's similar to the Blades of Mercy with longer range. Its special move was the spin move, which worked great for grouped trash mobs. It didn't look too strong though.

Anyhow, as we were going through the demo, the player ended up on a fork in the path. The bottom path had a formidable knight and a group of lower level mobs throwing projectiles. When the player went towards the upper path, we were greeted by a gigantic fire breathing dragon. Miyazaki described the level that was being demoed was a kingdom that was once guarded by many dragons. One by one, they slowly died off (the withering dragon mentioned above was one of them), and dragon on the upper path was indeed "the last guardian". This is the point in which they demonstrated how we could use the dangers of the world to your advantage. When the player ran away from the dragon and back down to the lower path, the dragon follows and unleashes his breath of fire, incinerating our once powerful enemies and effectively clearing the path.

Going forward, we were eventually treated to a mini-boss that was formed from a group of lower level mobs. I can't even describe what it looked like. It was some sort of tentacle, bug-like, slithery thing? Needless to say, it killed the player controller. Miyazaki mentioned earlier in the presentation that the E3 demo was more lenient in difficulty, but the enemies had no problem killing the player. I think he died three times total in that 30 minute total. Afterwards, time was running short so they rushed to get to the boss of the level.

We were given a preview of the boss of the level, "Dancer of the Frigid Alley" (might not be the correct name, as that's what I scribbled in my notes). This particular boss drew inspiration from middle eastern dancers; she had a long, slender body with light armor and a ghostly blue veil. She reminded me of Vicar Amelia from Bloodborne, but I definitely liked the look of this boss more (especially that veil). The boss in the game uses different moves depending on the amount of health it has, and we were supposed to see the second set of moves from the boss, but the player died before he could get there. And of course, we ran out of time from the demo.

A couple of miscellaneous notes: it was played on PC with the XB1 controller, and the build was 30 fps with minor hitches here and there. Miyazaki wanted to return to the fantasy theme after working on the Lovecraftian theme in Bloodborne and joined the DS3 production team once prototyping began. DS3 was planned before Miyazaki became president of From Software and it's now been in development for 2 years. He was able to work on Bloodborne and DS3 at the same time because From is now large enough to have multiple directors working in their studio.

Hope this gives you guys some insight on how the game is so far!
Und natürlich der Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5lklWVcl1Y
LeKwas
Persönliche Nachricht:

Beitrag von LeKwas »

Dark Souls 3 wird doch nicht das letzte Spiel der Reihe sein:
Inoffizieller 4Players-Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/BQV9R54
UnX
Persönliche Nachricht:

Beitrag von UnX »

Danke euch beiden leider kommt mein Update erst jetzt, kack Sommer Grippe. Füge es auch gleich noch zum start post hinzu wo auch die Infos von IGN und Kotaku zu finden sind. Ebenso werde ich die Artikel zwecks Platzgründen in einen Spoiler tag setzen.

Frosty von Team Souldbrandt hat auch noch einiges zu berichten und auch Dave hatte ein kurzes Interview mit ihm

Und ich muss auch sagen lieber stabile 30 FPS als instabile 60 FPS. Bis jetzt klingt soweit alles sehr gut meiner Meinung nach. Ich weiß auch nicht wie hoch die Anzahl der Leute hier ist die dem Englischen nicht so mächtig, da wenn es doch mehrere sind ich es gerne übersetzten kann zumindest dass von reddit wenn es die Zeit zulässt.

Nun mal abwarten was es bei der GamesCon zu sehen gibt und es sich ausgeht das ich zu den Fachbesucher Tagen anreise, die Akkreditierung dafür ist nicht so das Problem.
Bild
Ernesto Heidenreich
Persönliche Nachricht:

Re: [Sammelthread] DarkSouls 3 - Prepare to die... again 18.

Beitrag von Ernesto Heidenreich »

Die Vielfältigkeit bei Ausrüstung und Waffen hat vielen bei Bloodborne gefehlt,mir eingeschlossen .Das alles wird es bei Dark Souls 3 wieder geben und somit wird dieses Spiel wieder langlebiger (verglichen mit Bloodborne) und PvP wieder interessanter werden .

Natürlich freue ich mich drauf,viel schiefgehen kann glaube ich nicht .

Bedameister
Persönliche Nachricht:

Beitrag von Bedameister »

LePie hat geschrieben:Dark Souls 3 wird doch nicht das letzte Spiel der Reihe sein:
Also ich interpretiere das immernoch so, dass es kein Dark Souls 4 geben wird sondern eben ein Spiel mit anderem Namen dass im Kern aber immernoch ein Souls Spiel sein wird.
Antworten