In einer - in bester Earth Defense Force Manier - vollkommen zerstörbaren Metropole steuern bis zu 4 Spieler einen Riesenroboter im Kampf gegen garstige Aliens. Die Steuerung ist dabei (gewollt) überkompliziert, denn jedes Gliedmaß des Mechas wird separat gesteuert. Dabei kann man im Kampf auch Objekte aus der Umgebung greifen und einsetzen.
Die Kampagne läuft noch 32 Tage, bislang sind ~$3.500 der veranschlagten $98.000 zusammengekommen.- Real Robots are made of physics - a robot should act on and react to its surroundings. Grab, throw, clash, slash, destroy, stumble on objects, weapons and human beings.
- Manual Override - you have total control. Every movement and action is possible and each limb is in your hands.
- Join the party - The game will have single player and local multiplayer modes built-in since day one, supporting up to 4 players controlling the same robot at the same time.
- A city to call yours - explore and protect (or destroy) Risar City. There is plenty of room for you to play the hero.
- Pilot a physics-driven massive robot in a destructible sandbox city, take full control by yourself or with up to 4 players!
- Feel the hardship and power of being a mecha pilot as you control all the limbs with only your two hands. Battle against huge enemies and rescue tiny kittens from trees with complete disregard for the city’s integrity.
- Watchbot is a giant robot powered by physics, designed to protect the city from invaders and help the citizens with the most mundane tasks. Games have always portrayed mechas as amazingly powerful machines that are incredibly easy to use in battle. No more! In Override a team of players must cooperate to complete even the simplest of tasks.
- The Bot Watch is the most reliable news source in Risar City, its staff will work 24/7 to make sure your team knows what needs to be done and how your actions affect the people.
- There will be several different tasks scattered across the city for you to undertake. You can mark the tasks on the map to set trackers in-game which points the location and distance in a similar way to Skyrim.
- Enjoy the view - greatly inspired by other works of the mecha genre, the visual evokes the action figure’s style combined with a rich and detailed environment, enhanced by the magic of Unreal Engine 4.
- Cancel the apocalypse - Be part of exciting battles against huge mechanical aliens. But don’t forget the mundane (but not less important) tasks, like rescuing whales and “clearing” the traffic.