War of Rights - von Campfire Games
Soll ein Multiplayershooter werden, der den amerikanischen Sezessionskrieg (speziell die Maryland-Kampagne im September 1862) mit größtmöglicher historischer Akkuratesse porträtiert. Das dänische Entwicklerteam von Campfire Games hat bislang bereits 3 Jahre an dem Projekt gearbeitet und möchte nun mithilfe der Kickstarterkampagne ihr Team vergrößern.
● Vast battlefields: Each battlefield has been carefully researched and recreated in CRYENGINE® close to a 1:1 scale. After all this work, roads, houses, fields and forests of the era will be placed as close as possible to where they existed back in the day.
● Key locations: Historical key areas such as the Dunker Church or Burnside Bridge will play a vital part as objectives in both the smaller Skirmishes and in the huge historical battles for players to fight over.
● Authentic reload: Reloading a percussion black powder rifle is a time consuming task that will present the player with the choice of continuing the reload or stop and try to win the day with the trusty bayonet when faced with a charging enemy. And as a last minute resort, you might be lucky enough to have a smaller gun on you with a single bullet to save your life.
● Realistic ballistics: Rifle flip-up sights will be needed for making shots over greater distances, and players will require mastering the slower bullet speeds of the era.
● Fouling: Firing a black powder weapon is a messy affair, and thus your weapon will start fouling as you continue to shoot. The more fouled the weapon becomes, the higher the chance of misfires or delayed fires, which in the battlefield means you won’t live to tell your tale.
● Team play is king: War of Rights features regiments with distinct classes such as Private, Sergeant, Colonel and Flag Bearer as well as a regiment-specific tailored respawn system. Players will quickly learn the advantages of sticking together. And later on we’ll introduce two additional branches: Artillery and Cavalry to spice things up.
● Chain of command system: The very first version of the chain of command system will be the relation between the officer and his regiment. Each regiment commander is able to issue direct orders such as: charge, fix bayonets, hold your ground and move to, with special buffs to the people obeying (think of it as a morale boost). Later on, we’ll be adding Generals to the field as well. These tactical masterminds will be able to coordinate their units to their fullest potential.