Facepalm-Thread

Hier gehört alles rein, was nichts mit dem Thema Spiele zu tun hat.

Moderatoren: Moderatoren, Redakteure

LeKwas
Persönliche Nachricht:

Re: Facepalm-Thread

Beitrag von LeKwas »

Um mal wieder etwas von der Staubschicht abzutragen, wenn auch nur mit einem Thread von anderswo - ist aber teilweise echt gutes Material für Gesichtspalmen:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/retail ... for.83383/
I do some part time work at a pharmacy where I help people make sense of our photo printing system. We had a woman come in tonight trying to use the scanner to make copies of some old picture she had. She couldn’t figure it out, so I ended up just doing the whole thing for her. But one of the first pictures I put it scanned upside down. She made a point of it to say I did it wrong, but I tried to explain to her that it comes out right when it prints... cut to me handing her the photos after they printed and her screaming at me that it printed out upside down and that she’s not paying for it. I tried to explain to her as calmly as I could that she was holding the picture upside down and at which point she stopped talking for about thirty seconds, then started yelling “Are you calling me stupid?” over and over, loud enough for the entire store to hear. I ended up walking away and letting a manager finish the transaction because I was either going to start laughing or start yelling back and I genuinely wasn’t sure which it would be.
A lady wanted to return an opened game that was purchased over 60 days ago. I said she can’t repeatedly and she started getting angry. She started swearing a ton too. Then she eventually yelled “you see all these kids in this store and you have me cursing like this?!” She did not like when I pointed it out to her that she is the one cursing under her own will.
A man yelling at me "You don't have it? But this is a computer store"! Next to his family, because we didn't have a USB that hacks and retrieves a password from his laptop because he "forgot" the password to log in.
I spent years working in a video rental store part time, so I'd be hard pressed to think of THE dumbest.
Most of it revolves around late fees for un-returned movies/games though. One that comes to mind (though possibly not the dumbest):
Me: Okay, you have some late fees for the movies you just returned.
Cust: How much?
Me: $20.
Cust; WHAT?? You guys should have called me and told me I had late movies!!
Me: Actually we call every customer personally, each day they have movies out late.
Cust: Well you never called me!
Me: <pulls up customer account> Is this your phone number? This is the number we called.
Cust: It was; it changed.
Me: Okay well give me your new number, so this won't happen again.
Cust: Well you should have had the new one.
Me: Oh...did you give it to someone here? If you did, when was that?
Cust: No I didn't, but...you still should have had it!!
Me: Well, we don't regularly call up customers asking for updates.
I used to deliver pizza during college. This one lady was staying at a really nice hotel downtown, when I got to her door I could instantly tell she was SUPER drunk. Definitely the most not-sober person I ever encoutered working there. But whatever, she's probably on vacation, who cares. Transaction goes like normal, she tipped pretty well, I head to my car and back to the store. I walk back in and my manager is on the phone with her, she called screaming and yelling saying that we delivered her a pizza with toppings that had gone bad because it "smells and tastes like beer." I had to deliver her another pizza free of charge, and she made me take the old one back. It looked and smelled totally normal, and exactly the same as the 2nd pizza I brought her.
Yeah, games retail is full of stupidity;
No, Donkey Kong Country is not on the Megadrive. "Yes, it is, my son played it at his friends house, are you calling me a liar?".
Or another time I was shouted at because I apparently had the connections to make a publisher port a game to a customers system that did not have that said game.
Inoffizieller 4Players-Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/BQV9R54
Skippofiler22
User ist gesperrt.
Persönliche Nachricht:

Beitrag von Skippofiler22 »

Das ist es allerdings.
Es ist nicht zu verantworten, sagte die Vernunft.
Es ist durchaus machbar, sagte der Ehrgeiz.
Es ist nicht alles richtig, sagte der Verstand
Tue es, sagte der Leichtsinn.
Du bist was du bist, sagte das Selbstbewusstsein.
Es ist einfach schön, sagte die Liebe.

Es ist das Gefühl in eine andere Welt einzutauchen, sagte der Gamer.
greenelve
Persönliche Nachricht:

Beitrag von greenelve »

http://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/servic ... 47256.html

Limonade muss 7% Zucker enthalten. Diese Limonade enthält nur 6%. Entscheidung von Behörde: Name ändern oder mehr Zucker rein.
Gelangweilt? Unterfordert? Masochistisch veranlagt? http://www.4players.de/4players.php/dow ... 47903.html Jetzt auch auf Steam: store. steampowered .com/app/752490/
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!

Geklaut von greenelve. Falls das Forum schließen sollte:
Inoffizieller 4Players-Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/BQV9R54
JeffreyLebowski
Persönliche Nachricht:

Beitrag von JeffreyLebowski »

ach ja..
Facepalm-Thread
Wutecke
Spamtisch
Sinnloser Gedanken Thread
WTF Thread
Juhuu Ecke
..und Läute merkt ihr was? Irgendwie sind da ein paar überflüssig und doppelt. Für jeden Pups ein extra Thread machen ist nicht so optimal. Das macht das doch alles unübersichtlich. Ich weiß ist ja alles egal weil Off Topic. Aber trotzdem etwas zu viel und unüberlegt
"Bek***t? ..ja, das ist ihre Antwort auf alles!"
xKepler-186f (f*ck marquard)
Persönliche Nachricht:

Beitrag von xKepler-186f (f*ck marquard) »

Crimson Idol hat geschrieben: 14.01.2019 11:24 In der Nachbarschaft nichts los, was du kontrollieren kannst? :P
Er ist der Dude, er hat den ganzen Tag Zeit, um sich über soetwas Gedanken machen, okay?!
johndoe1238056
Persönliche Nachricht:

Beitrag von johndoe1238056 »

Er hat doch auch recht. Dadurch rücken die wirklich wichtigen Offtopic-Threads wie:

Wo Adresse für Weihnachtskalender angeben?
Benzinsttory
Tại sao mẹ nên cho bé sử dụng ...
oder auch Ist folgendes Video echt?

in den Hintergrund!!!11!!
Levi 
Persönliche Nachricht:

Beitrag von Levi  »

JeffreyLebowski hat geschrieben: 14.01.2019 11:18 ach ja..
Facepalm-Thread
Wutecke
Spamtisch
Sinnloser Gedanken Thread
WTF Thread
Juhuu Ecke
..und Läute merkt ihr was?
Das sind alles sehr dedizierte und eigenständige Threads. Daseinsberechtigung sehr wohl gegeben.
forever NYAN~~ |||||||| Hihi
Bild
JeffreyLebowski
Persönliche Nachricht:

Beitrag von JeffreyLebowski »

na ja wegen der Übersicht her wäre es besser. Aber war mir klar das dit nicht alle verstehen werden
"Bek***t? ..ja, das ist ihre Antwort auf alles!"
Levi 
Persönliche Nachricht:

Beitrag von Levi  »

Welche Übersichtlichkeit? Was glaubst du könnte dir hier entgehen?
(die Frage ist ernst gemeint)
forever NYAN~~ |||||||| Hihi
Bild
johndoe774091
Persönliche Nachricht:

Beitrag von johndoe774091 »

Er sucht den Babes-Thread
Skippofiler22
User ist gesperrt.
Persönliche Nachricht:

Beitrag von Skippofiler22 »

Ja, das ist dann wirklich was zum "Facepalmen".
Es ist nicht zu verantworten, sagte die Vernunft.
Es ist durchaus machbar, sagte der Ehrgeiz.
Es ist nicht alles richtig, sagte der Verstand
Tue es, sagte der Leichtsinn.
Du bist was du bist, sagte das Selbstbewusstsein.
Es ist einfach schön, sagte die Liebe.

Es ist das Gefühl in eine andere Welt einzutauchen, sagte der Gamer.
Antworten