kurze gaf info zusammenfassung aus der famitsu:
weitere infos folgen....- Phoenix travels to a foreign country "for a certain goal".
- The country has no defence attorneys and judges rely on "oracles of spirits" to deliver verdicts.
- A tour guide called Bokuto Tsuani is on trial and Phoenix jumps in to defend him at the last minute (this is likely the first case).
- The mysterious woman is not a prosecutor, witness or a judge but is the "key person" like Athena in Dual Destinies, and serves a "fourth role" in court. It's not clarified if she's Phoenix's assistant.
- New "Water Mirror" mechanic in the courtroom that is not explained.
- There are other small changes in the courtroom which are not specified, but the "usual rules won't apply".
- The basis of Phoenix going to a different country was that the developers thought that no prosecutor in Japanifornia could stand up to Phoenix, and that a country that "doesn't need" attorneys would help create a sense of "turnabout" in trials
- Option to enable/disable hints
- Less obvious clues to solutions.
- Developers want to betray players expectations in a good way.