Gaming Review: Call of Counter-Strike Infinite Battlefront of Global Warfare 2018

Hier könnt ihr euch über alles rund um Spiele unterhalten.

Moderatoren: Moderatoren, Redakteure

Antworten
FreedomIsrael
Persönliche Nachricht:

Gaming Review: Call of Counter-Strike Infinite Battlefront of Global Warfare 2018

Beitrag von FreedomIsrael »

Hallo,
ich bin bereits schon seit 2010 hier registriert und wollte euch auf ein Patch aufmerksam machen, Kodename lautet Call of Counter-Strike Infinite Battlefront of Global Warfare es ist wie CS ProMod jedoch basiert es auf den goldsource engine.

Bild

Read the instructions completely you will need an original copy of Counter-Strike 1.6. You can purchase it on Steam. Please remember that illegal copies of the game are not supported by this release/patch.

[description]
This addon -hailed by critics- gives you all the best weapons, camos, vehicles and more in one simple package. Jump into the epic battles in this critically acclaimed first-person shooter and use all your resources and play to your strengths to carve your own path to victory. They’ve experienced the future of first-person shooters. And now it’s your turn.

[changelog]
It takes me months but finally I have removed all non-allowed content. The images are not updated, sorry. However I hope you like the patch.

[instruction]
1) Optional: clean installation is recommended
2) Install Counter-Strike 1.6
3) Download the .rar of the Mod
4) Put all the files that inside the rar into your game folder (*\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life)
5) Play the game and share it with your friends!

[credits]
I was unfortunately unable to find some sources because I downloaded the files about 5-8 years ago. Please community help me to provide full credits.

gamebanana.com

Feedback und Anregungen erwünscht!
Antworten